Firefox 10 has been released today by the Mozilla community after the six weeks of previous version, The browser is available for Windows XP, Vista, and 7, Mac OS X and Linux flavours. It is available available in over 70 languages includes fully localized and testing localized version, it also reported most add-ons are now compatible with Firefox 10.
The following are the Minor changes in Firefox 10.
- The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back.
- Most add-ons are now compatible with new versions of Firefox by default.
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen.
- added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification.
- Mac OS X only – after installing the latest Java release from Apple, Firefox may crash when closing a tab with a Java applet installed.
- Some users may experience a crash when moving bookmarks.