RightToClick is a small Firefox add-on which allow us to use mouse right click in such a website where the site admin uses to disable right click for protecting the content or didn’t want to disclose source of the website. This add-on overrides the limits by disabling those function handlers defined in java script, it also does the following works.
- Disables focus handlers
- Disables cut/copy/paste/text-selection handlers
- Disables drag/drop handlers
- Disables mouse-click handlers
- Disables context-menu handlers (i.e. enable right-click)
- Disables mouse-move handlers
- Disables double-click handlers
- Disables keyboard handlers
Install the RightToClick add-on by visiting Mozilla add-ons website, it works with Firefox 4 to 19. Firefox need to be restarted on the completion of installation.