Firefox 10 Released
Firefox 10 has been released today by the Mozilla community after the six weeks of previous version, The browser is available for Windows XP, Vista, and 7, Mac OS X and Linux flavours. It is available available in over 70 languages includes fully localized and testing localized version, it also reported most add-ons are now compatible with Firefox 10.
The following are the Minor changes in Firefox 10.
- The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back.
- Most add-ons are now compatible with new versions of Firefox by default.
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen.
- added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification.
- Mac OS X only – after installing the latest Java release from Apple, Firefox may crash when closing a tab with a Java applet installed.
- Some users may experience a crash when moving bookmarks.